[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting tonight, Sunday Dec 5th (and new website demo!)

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Sun Dec 5 18:36:41 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

Tonight we're having our regularly scheduled bi-weekly LoCo meeting
tonight at 7pm PST in #ubuntu-us-ca on freenode.

For help connecting to IRC with a client, see:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Or simply join us via your web browser by going here:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ubuntu-us-ca

Our agenda for tonight currently consists of:

1. Partimus Fundraiser Dec 15th. Helping put FOSS in Schools. Update
on activities and upcoming plans.
2. Website progress update and DEMO!
3. Photo sharing options
 - Gallery2 on Linode
 - Flickr account of team - added benefit of being integrated with the
LoCo directory, see example here:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-ie

If you have other topic, feel free to add them here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/10December05

And as always, logs will be available after the meeting you're welcome
to add your comments on the mailing list if you're unable to attend.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com