[Ubuntu-US-CA] Happy International Buy Nothing Day

Grant Bowman grantbow at ubuntu.com
Sun Dec 5 03:24:45 UTC 2010

Hello Drew,

Since it is clear from IRC that my intent wasn't obvious, I find your
explanation very clear and appropriate.  Thank you for connecting this
otherwise unrelated event to Ubuntu in a direct way and for taking
action to promote Ubuntu in California. If you had made the connection
from the beginning I would not have respectfully questioned your
communication to the list in any way, either privately or publicly.

Please, as you and I have talked about before, think twice before
assuming you understand an intent behind a communication when an
intent may be misconstrued. We are all doing our best to "work
together in regional teams to help advocate, promote, translate,
develop and otherwise improve Ubuntu."
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeams  To be clear, I look forward to
continuing to work toward these goals with you and others on the team.

Happy Holidays,

Grant Bowman
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam