[Ubuntu-US-CA] LoCo Contact Forwards

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 06:40:43 UTC 2009

I think that Robert and Neal and Nathan should give up their leadership role
in this organization and this list for a period of time, maybe 4 or 5 months
or so, and let someone else come forward and do what they have been doing.

This is not to say that Robert or Neal or Nathan are bad people, but I think
that it will add to the legitimacy of the leadership of this group if the
leadership is rotated a bit. This group seems to have been at an impasse for
a while, and so maybe Robert and Neal and Nathan should take a short
breather for a while and let someone else be in charge.

I think that if Robert and Neal and Nathan did voluntarily take a step back,
they would probably see that the group's esteem of them would jump up
markedly just for the mere fact that they had the strength of character and
courage to relinquish power for a short term.

c u