[Ubuntu-US-CA] Open-source uptake on the rise

Mark Garrow scunizi at cox.net
Wed Apr 29 20:16:55 UTC 2009

Hi Neill,

Welcome.  A couple of the best places to get help are on the IRC
channels.  You can install xchat from Add/Remove or from Synaptic to
connect to the channels.. The server address is irc.freenode.net.  Once
there type "/join #ubuntu"  and/or "/join #ubuntu-california".  The
ubuntu channel will link you with over 1,000 people asking questions and
giving answers in real time..  The ubuntu-california channel is another
good spot for live Q&A with most of the Calif. members logged in a one
point or another throughout the day.  Another good spot is
www.ubuntuforums.org.

Mark Garrow / Scunizi