[Ubuntu-US-CA] Let's do a podcast!

Donald Jacob wb5eku at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 20:04:22 UTC 2009

When I read the first message I ( I know never assume) assumed that we
weretalking
about video podcasts. Am I wrong? Production is a bit more on a video
podcast than just audio, but I feel it has a higher impact, of course my
background
is video/film production.
They are quite doable and who knows, the possibility of picking up a sponsor
offset the costs. But that comes later as it has to be proven.
Just more thoughts

Don