[Ubuntu-US-CA] Let's do a podcast!

Joe Smith yasumoto7 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 02:32:43 UTC 2009

Donald,

That's a great point, I didn't even think about scoring until you mentioned
it. I think it's an awesome idea, and could be a really good service to the
Ubuntu community. So it sounds like we'll need:

Segment topics
Hosts
Guests
Distinctive Audio Theme

at the very least. We'll want to find some good software for conference
calls (ekiga?) and audio editing. And we should have a decent site to host
everything and serve as a central point for the podcast. Maybe it'd be an
offshoot of a main Ubuntu California site?

Joe