[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu phone performance one month on

Gareth France gareth.france at cliftonts.co.uk
Sat May 9 19:04:57 UTC 2015

> Which precise update is installed?
No idea how to check I'm afraid.

> What precise steps are you taking to:
>
>    (a) make a call
>    (b) receive a call
a - type the number in or select a contact and push the green button
b - move the slider to answer the phone

> Where is the call being made to, or from.
I'm really not sure how to answer this one, to/from a variety of people
from/to me/my phone/wherever I happen to be stood

>> The vibrate stutters during the call if it is going to fall flat,
>
> What is "Fall flat".  Is it the battery, or something else.
Reboot or crash or the microphone stops working

> Which precise app, and after which precise sets of actions?
the camera dekko, gmail, right after loading

>> or they show the loading logo
>
> Which precise app, and after which precise sets of actions?
the phone app, system settings, gallery, probably others. Right after

>> and just hang
>
> Which precise app, and after which precise sets of actions?
See above, right after loading

> Which version is installed (remember you're doing manual updates).
Of what exactly?

As I said this is not a bug report as there is no specific problem, just
my phone has developed an attitude problem.