[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu phone performance one month on

Paul Sladen ubuntu at paul.sladen.org
Sat May 9 18:54:13 UTC 2015

On Sat, 9 May 2015, Gareth France wrote:
> the last week or so

Which precise update is installed?

> it seems to be pot luck as to whether I can make or receive calls.

What precise steps are you taking to:

  (a) make a call
  (b) receive a call

Where is the call being made to, or from.

> The vibrate stutters during the call if it is going to fall flat,

What is "Fall flat".  Is it the battery, or something else.

> then either it reboots or the microphone stops working.

> Apps have startyed crashing

Which precise app, and after which precise sets of actions?

> or they show the loading logo

Which precise app, and after which precise sets of actions?

> and just hang

Which precise app, and after which precise sets of actions?

> It has been like this only recently

Which version is installed (remember you're doing manual updates).

> Is it just me or are others experiencing this.

I think people who love to help fix whatever bug, or bugs you've
found.  But, they need some precise information in order to do so, and
information that is best answered, collected and tracked via the bug
tracker.  One bug per precise documented issue.

	-Paul