[ubuntu-uk] Reverse engineering data files

Gareth France gareth.france at cliftonts.co.uk
Sun Nov 23 23:19:54 UTC 2014

The time and date is whenever the test was performed. I should imagine
there will be a lot of 'flags' Earth bond 25A yes, earth bond 10A no,
earth bond 100ma no, insulation test yes, visual pass, etc, etc. Plus
the actual figures recorded. I can download in multiple formats so I am
able to cross reference between the finished product and the contents of
this file. I refuse to use the expensive windows software and have
written my own.

Cracking this file would allow me potential extra functionality. I have
extracted all the verbose content, name of site being tested, name of
tester, description of appliance, location within building etc. So I'm
half way there now.