[ubuntu-uk] Cranky old Rhythmbox

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Fri May 10 14:19:15 UTC 2013

I use gmail, so it all appears in the correct order to me. I believe there
is a seperate thread on the way email clients work.

As Rhythmbox is searching my music collection, I don't want to stress the
computer out too much - It's using 100% of one of my two CPU's.

I'll have a look at what is needed for 2.99 and let you know.

Regards,

Phill.