[ubuntu-uk] Cranky old Rhythmbox

Rowan Berkeley rowan.berkeley at gmail.com
Fri May 10 14:08:01 UTC 2013

H'mm. I've also tried reinstalling from the repository, using Synaptic,
and it doesn't make any difference, and looking at it, the thing in the
repository is also 2.98. But if I was to download 2.99 from the FTP page
you indicated, wouldn't I have to do all the configuration manually?
That would be totally beyond me. By the way, we shouldn't be top posting
like this. It forces people to read the conversation from bottom to top
as well as from top to bottom.