[ubuntu-uk] Unity launcher ....

alan c aeclist at candt.waitrose.com
Sun Mar 25 10:17:31 UTC 2012

On 25/03/12 11:08, Alan Bell wrote:
> little stopping you from actually dragging it in the direction you want
> to go. Really. Participate remotely online in the developer summit that

Oh I perhaps should mention. I had an idea for a minor improvement (I
think 'significant' .... ) in how Launcher icons react. I raised a
bug, also contacted the lead developer on the desktop, and before long
the bug was accepted. Will be in a very very long queue though, but I
can say with certainty that Unity is open  to change.
--
alan cocks