[ubuntu-uk] 10.04 lost sound

bodsda at googlemail.com bodsda at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 24 19:21:15 UTC 2011

This sort of think occurred fairly often a few versions ago.

My general test was to run alsamixer - check if anything was muted. If not the run 'killall pulseaudio' restart any audio apps then test. If that worked, pulseaudio needs reconfiguring or removing

Only other things I would do is a full system update. Remove sound card, boot, shutdown, add soundcard, boot, test.

Hope this helps.
Bodsda