[ubuntu-uk] Musick Manager

Anton Piatek anton at piatek.co.uk
Mon Oct 4 21:21:25 BST 2010

It might help if you said why the others failed you. I love amazon, and it
should do most of your list (though I prefer to manage my library as files
than let a tool do it for me)
Anton
-
Anton Piatek
email: anton at piatek.co.uk
blog/photos: http:// www.strangeparty.com
pgp: [74B1FA37] (http:// www.strangeparty.com/anton.asc)

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.