[ubuntu-uk] web hosting recommendation

Jon Spriggs jon at spriggs.org.uk
Sun May 9 14:58:04 BST 2010

Depending on what you want, I've found DreamHost to be pretty reliable for
the money, although the speed leaves a little to be desired.

Their service offers MySql, apache, php, svn, email and xmpp services,
although you aren't permitted to run a service which "looks like a daemon".

If you want to go with them, let me know as I've got a discount code you can
use.

All the best,

Jon "TheNiceGuy" Spriggs

On 9 May 2010 14:48, "ian pettitt (RRes-BB)" <ian.pettitt at bbsrc.ac.uk>