[ubuntu-uk] Evolution problem on Lucid Netbook Remix ......

NTLWorld b.drake at ntlworld.com
Mon May 10 10:38:25 BST 2010

Hi there ....

Can anyone suggest where I ought to report this?  I tried the startup
options in Lucid Netbook Remix, and found I quite like the Netbook 2d
option which gives a Netbook style desktop on desk1 along with the gnome
panels and multiple desktops.

When I use Evolution, the environment exhibits strange behaviour.  I can
go into Evolution and read mail including downloading new mail and exit
with no problem.  If I write and send a new e-mail, or if I edit the
address book, when I exit Evolution, the Netbook desktop has gone, and I
am left with the Gnome desktop and panels only.  So far I've only seen
the behaviour when exiting Evolution.

Actually, it's a fairly minor inconvenience, but I'd like to flag it up
somewhere.  Any suggestions?

Barry Drake

--
Sent from my Dell Netbook using Ubuntu - the Windows-free environment
that gives me real fresh air.