[ubuntu-uk] OpenOffice.org problems

David King linuxman at avoura.com
Wed Nov 4 09:50:15 GMT 2009

It made no difference installing the galaxy icon set.

also, how do I change the icon set in OOo? I see no option in the program.

And, after making that change, things got worse. All the menu entries
vanished. I had an icon in the panel for OOo Writer, which also would
not work without specifying the full path to the program. And when I run
it, I still the get the same error message.

What can I do?

David King