[ubuntu-uk] card reader not recognised

Norman Silverstone norman at littletank.org
Wed Jul 22 18:04:50 BST 2009

> If you get a better one and it does the same, I'd blame the machine
> you're trying it ons hardware, and it may want a new USB card or
> something. If it doesn't, you've just gained a superior card reader, so
> all is well anyway!

I agree with your philosophy and a new card reader it shall be and, of
course, if it is the usb on the MB that's at fault a new card should
remedy that, I suppose. Thanks to you and Alan for trying to help it is
much appreciated. Now, just one last thing, have you any suggestions to
guide me in my choice of card reader, please?

Norman