[ubuntu-uk] virtualBox

David King linuxman at avoura.com
Sat Jul 4 23:37:57 BST 2009

I tried installing with gdebi and it refused to install due to unmet
dependencies. But it did tell me what I needed to install, which I
installed with synaptic, and then gdebi let me install VirtualBox.

Although I do not know why it needed an extra file, as I had 2.2.4
installed previously which obviously did not require this.

Anyway, so far I am impressed with the improvements in 3.0.0, except
that one virtual machine I installed froze after installed from a live
CD (Nubuntu 8.12).

David King