[ubuntu-uk] keyboards

Lake54 lake54 at lake54.com
Mon Sep 1 14:12:15 BST 2008

Was gonna suggest a G15 as well, but wasn't sure about the compatibility. I've got a G15 (got it last week, in fact!) and it's great. The keys do take a bit of getting used to, though, because of the 'G' keys on the left, where they're around the Ctrl, shift, caps and tab keys (look at the pics of it on Logitechs website).

Great keyboard. Logitech are generally good anyway, I've got a gaming mouse by them as well (G5) - good stuff

James