[ubuntu-uk] Bracknell Software Freedom Day 20th Sept

alan c aeclist at candt.waitrose.com
Mon Sep 1 19:38:00 BST 2008

(Surrey, Hampshire, & uk ubuntu lists)

Bracknell has a Software Freedom Day Event!
If you happen to be in our neck of the woods and are passing on the
day, please stop by and say hello?

If you are able to actually come and lend a hand you will be most
welcomed, we could do with helpers!
The event is being planned in Princess Square shopping mall (rather
similar to last year if all works out ok)
time between 10.00am to 4.00pm

The town centre is fairly compact and if there are enough helpers the
active presence should flood into the general town centre area too.

Leaflets handout and CDs handout is planned, with posters, some
balloons, and stickers too.

You may be aware that the Bracknell Ubuntu Thieves used bolt cutters
only a couple of weeks ago to run off with a Web-book  from  CarPhone
Warehouse - situated only yards away from our proposed event location.
Come and help satisfy their desperation by helping to hand out some CDs!

http://softwarefreedomday.org/teams/europe/uk/ubuntu-uk/bracknell
(includes last year's photos too)

If you are able to consider helping then please do contact me?
tia
--
alan cocks
Kubuntu user#10391