[ubuntu-uk] Dual booting (Was: Re: Bug Day)

James Milligan lake54 at lake54.com
Tue Jul 29 13:29:27 BST 2008

My Dad is quite savvy, but I'm more savvy ;-)

When I start explaining something, like the viruses, he'd /somehow/ find a
way to get back at me for it (not sure what, but he would).

Can I use a USB external HDD? If I could, would there be a noticeable
difference in performance? Also got no problems with backing up, got plenty
of storage ;-)

James Milligan
Global Email:         lake54 at lake54.com
Business Email:     services at lake54.com