[ubuntu-uk] Notebook Problems

Jai Harrison jai at jaiharrison.com
Sun Feb 17 01:19:05 GMT 2008

Hey Andrew

I am using the open source Intel Graphics driver and I have both AC
Power and Battery Power settings for "When laptop lid is closed" set
to "Blank Screen".

I'm not one to use Hibernate or Standby and I haven't had these
problems until recently (as in the last month) which is why it's so
peculiar.

Jai