[ubuntu-uk] EciAsdl

Leon Barker leon.barker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 02:16:27 GMT 2007

On 22/02/07, Caroline Ford <caroline.ford.work at googlemail.com> wrote:
>To be
> honest it looks like a very tempremental driver :(

I have to agree. I would personally not bother, kernel updates may
break the driver and then you'll be left with no internet (unless u
have a dapper live d).

Although I don't like telling people to buy stuff. I would recommend
getting yourself a cheap ethernet ADSL modem/router. And you will
never (virtually)have to think about Internet connectivity again. Also
if your network where to grow, eg another desktop, a wireless
laptop/mobile phone then it will be very easy to expand.

Let us know how you get on.

Leon