[ubuntu-uk] 6.10 Apache2/PHP problem: You have chosen to open [blank] which is a: PHTML file

James Tuthill techie at omlet.co.uk
Wed Feb 7 21:01:53 GMT 2007

Hi David,

Although someone might be able to help you here, I would highly
recommend using an apache / php specific help forum or chatroom.

#apache on the freenode irc network is brilliant  for debugging and
decoding error messages.

or a forum for bigger questions is here:

http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/

Hope that help,
Thanks,

James