[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu UK Team Approval.

Nicholas Butler nik at reducedhackers.com
Sat Oct 28 22:49:28 BST 2006

> No objections here!

thanks
> t we discussed was great and I have no ibjection to any of it, but I
> came away still a little confused about our relationship with the LUGs,
> maybe it's me and your notes will clarify this.
>

> In return the LUGs (or at least I'm going from my experience with
> MANLUG) would love to see Ubuntu oriented material flowing their way in
> the form of speakers at meetings etc.

Thats BANG ON what I felt any Distro Community group should be doing for
a LUG. It seems a natrual extension of the already defined affiliations
and commitments within a LUG that enable it to ensure that
representatives from every Distro can speak to the group. Which leads me
to feeling that as each Distro builds its own potential User community
then the LUG community needs to appoint its own
spokesman/chairman/president to do this, but thats a conversation for
another Maillist perhaps.

> Does that make any kind of sense?

yes ... and ive been drinking !

Nik