[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu 7.04

Paul Sladen ubuntu at paul.sladen.org
Thu Oct 19 15:19:56 BST 2006

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 stude.list at googlemail.com wrote:
> On 18/10/06, Joseph Price <pricechild at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Just thought a few of you might want to hear about "Feisty Fawn" ;)
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel-announce/2006-October/000212.html
> Not the best scoop ever Joseph,

Well, I read Joseph's message before the annoucement mail, so it was still a
scoop for me!  :)

I think we should thank Joseph on that basis.

Often it's best to provide a reference to say where you have seen something,
as well as the scoop itself.  Have a reference means that inquisitive people
are able to go and discover more information should they be interested!

	-Paul
--
High on a tall bridge, surrounded by noisy lorries.  Southampton, GB