[ubuntu-uk] UK hardware list

Alan Helmore-Simpson alanhs at ingeniouscorp.com
Wed Jul 12 10:58:15 BST 2006

2006/7/12, Steve Smith <steve.lists at googlemail.com>:
> We've started a wiki page of Ubuntu-compatible hardware that is
> available in the UK.  If you have bought anything recently that you

Could I sugest that a section be added for Hardware known NOT to work, sadly
I have at least one machine to add to that.

I know some people would consider this a 'bugzilla' task - but the average
'Human' in 'linux for human beings' may find Bugzilla difficult, or is that
just me ;)

And posibly a further section to track experemental work ?
I happen to be trying to get Ubuntu running on a HP Tablet PC - just to see
it I can :-)  and it would make sense to me to use this page as a contact
area ?

Alan