[ubuntu-uk] CMS Debate - Xoops vs Drupal

"tedsmith28@yahoo.co.uk" tedsmith at f3.org.uk
Fri Jul 7 07:54:15 BST 2006

I must confess to not being an expert with HTML etc. So you're probably right.
But I've always had a lot of success with Xoops and it seems to have a lot of
respect in the open-source world. Perhaps though, as you say, Drupal is better.
I've never used it. Their homepage sure looks nice. Perhaps if we do create a
website and we do use Drupal I could be involved in an observing capacity (with
read-only permissions) to get some experience of the CMS. I'd be interested to
see how it works 9of course I could just try it out myself but there's nothing
like a real project to really test your understanding).

Ted