[ubuntu-uk] Software compatability & modems

tim tim at tui.co.uk
Thu Dec 7 09:02:45 GMT 2006

your email is somewhat vague.

do you have a amd64 system?

for routers, avoid the really cheapo stuff (like dlink, belink or other
X Chinese brands). people buy these routers and then they don't work
very well (like only allowing one vpn connection, the NAT inwards not
working properly, etc).

I use a somewhat cheapo netgear router with wireless, works fairly well.

t.