Following update, translation coverage still patchy

Michael Bauer fios at akerbeltz.org
Sat Feb 27 13:58:35 UTC 2016

Hi Victor,

Thanks for that. Could you send the link so I can put myself on the cc?

Also, by changing the locale code on
http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=language-pack-touch-gd
to br cy (locales which should have made to cutoff according to
http://projects.davidplanella.org/stats/vivid) it would seem that
building of langpacks for these two locales was never triggered.

I'm sure, given the recent discussions, Breton and Welsh would
appreciate if you could file a bug go get those packs building too?

Cheers

Michael

Sgrìobh Víctor R. Ruiz na leanas 27/02/2016 aig 13:21:

--
*Akerbeltz <http://www.faclair.com/>*
Goireasan Gàidhlig air an lìon

*Tha Gàidhlig aig a' choimpiutair agad, siuthad, feuch e!*
Iomadh rud eadar prògraman oifis, brabhsairean, predictive texting,
geamannan is mòran a bharrachd. Tadhail oirnn aig www.iGàidhlig.net
<http://www.iGaidhlig.net/>