Following update, translation coverage still patchy

Víctor R. Ruiz victor.ruiz at canonical.com
Sat Feb 27 13:21:18 UTC 2016

  Hi:

On Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 12:41 PM, Michael Bauer <fios at akerbeltz.org> wrote:
> Does this mean translations take more than what, 5 months to filter through
> to devices not running some form of nightly build?

  Thanks for pointing this out. For some reason, the language pack for
Gaelic is quite old. I am opening a bug report.

ii  language-pack-touch-fr
1:15.04+20160120                                      all
Ubuntu Touch translations for language French
ii  language-pack-touch-gd
14.10+20140610.3                                      all
Ubuntu Touch translations for language Gaelic; Scottish Gaelic

  Greetings,

--
Víctor R. Ruiz  | - All this moments will be lost
victor.ruiz at canonical.com | like tears in the rain