Finding a Touch string

Michael Bauer fios at akerbeltz.org
Sat Feb 27 12:54:08 UTC 2016

Other question. Does anyone have a really good way of finding a Touch
string if you want to fix one?

The Search field at the bottom of
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/xenial/+lang/gd is pretty
basic and gives me a load of results from non-Touch modules. It's not
always easy to tell which module a given string is in and even if, that
results in a whole lot of navigating around if you want to fix an
inconsistency that occurs across various modules.

Case in point, Brightness on my phone shows up as
"Brightness;soilleireachd" (assuming the comment of the string said it
was a search tag string and it isn't) but I can't for the life of me
find it.

There probably is such a search function but I just don't know of it :)

Michael

--
*Akerbeltz <http://www.faclair.com/>*
Goireasan Gàidhlig air an lìon

*Tha Gàidhlig aig a' choimpiutair agad, siuthad, feuch e!*
Iomadh rud eadar prògraman oifis, brabhsairean, predictive texting,
geamannan is mòran a bharrachd. Tadhail oirnn aig www.iGàidhlig.net
<http://www.iGaidhlig.net/>