Chrome on Launchpad?

Michael Bauer fios at akerbeltz.org
Mon Apr 8 18:23:18 UTC 2013

Hi Yuri

Thanks, at least I now know. That's really poor (not of you personally
obviously) that there are so many dead projects. I mean I can understand
why keeping them in an archive might be good but to keep them live is
really a bit ... crazy.

Google doesn't care about small languages (anymore, not since they got
big) so I've given up on Chrome - I presume that's still being run by
the OS community or has the control over both Chrome AND Chromium
shifted to Google?

Michael

08/04/2013 19:14, sgrìobh Yuri Chornoivan: