Chrome on Launchpad?

Michael Bauer fios at
Tue Apr 9 14:27:35 UTC 2013

Chrome is the version of Chromium as packaged by Google. I believe there
are minor differences between the two but nothing major. I have been
test running the Chromium nightly for the last 2 weeks and can't see
much of a difference to be honest from the end user POV.

All the best in your exams! I'm sure that after waiting 3 years it can
wait a bit longer and maybe some other folk would be interested too in
making a decent version of Chromium available on Mac/Windows too.

09/04/2013 15:20, sgrìobh Jonathan Aquilina:
> I am more then willing to help and I was thinking on the translation
> front some how integrating pootle into the whole mess for
> translations. thing is I cannot work on this right now sadly as I am
> gearing up for exams. :(
> what is the difference between chromium and chrome?

*Akerbeltz <>*
Goireasan Gàidhlig air an lìon
Fòn: +44-141-946 4437
Facs: +44-141-945 2701

*Tha Gàidhlig aig a' choimpiutair agad, siuthad, feuch e!*
Iomadh rud eadar prògraman oifis, brabhsairean, predictive texting,
geamannan is mòran a bharrachd. Tadhail oirnn aig www.iGà