Chrome on Launchpad?

Tom Davies tomdavies04 at
Tue Apr 9 14:20:01 UTC 2013

Hi :)
Umm, not sure but isn't  Chromium in the repos for Ubuntu 12.04?  I've got Chromium 25.0.1364.160 (according to Synaptic).  In Chromium i go to
Help - About
to try to get the version number but it doesn't tell and just goes to some 'helpful' website instead.

I might have added a Ppa for it but i doubt it.  I have got quite a few even on top of the Medibuntu one which i have always found crucial on any version of Ubuntu.
Regards from
Tom :)

    localized Chromium versions that are easy for folk to install and
    update but I'm afraid I'm only a translator so I can't offer help