Final call for universe packages to be translatable in Launchpad

Yaron Shahrabani sh.yaron at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 23:23:29 UTC 2012

Hey Andrej!

I think Wine might be a little problematic... All of Wine's apps strings
are in a single PO file... If you ask for my opinion, I think we should
leave that to the contributors currently maintaining the Wine translations.

I don't want to spoil all the surprise but the Wine team is currently
looking for a webbased translation solution (such as: Transifex, Pootle,
Launchpad, Weblate, TranslateWiki, etc.).

Feel free to join in if you think you have anything to offer, so far the
most discussed solution is Weblate by Michal Cihar (Gammu/Wammu Developer),
I wish him good luck! This is some big deal ☺

Weblate: http://weblate.org/
(BTW, you can also donate money if you like)

Kind regards,
Yaron Shahrabani

<Hebrew translator>