Localized ubuntu-docs screenshots

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 17 11:14:00 UTC 2012

Hi all,

A while ago I set up an Ubuntu One share to make it easier for
translators to submit localized screenshots for the Ubuntu documentation.

I noticed that there haven't been any updates apart from those from the
German team, which seem to have committed to ubuntu-docs already.

Is there any other team who wanted to submit localized screenshots?

Assuming the docs team agrees (as we are already quite late in the
cycle), we could do a final round up commit with localized images.

Cheers,
David.

--
David Planella