Call for testing of the 5th language pack update for Ubuntu 10.10

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 24 14:02:25 UTC 2011

El ds 18 de 06 de 2011 a les 13:14 +0200, en/na Kenneth Nielsen va
escriure:
> Oh well. It seems that we have made a mistake which means that there
> is an error in all of these language packs. This means that they will
> have to be rebuilt. Therefore, please stop testing the language
> presently in maverick-proposed as the new ones will need to be tested
> anyway when they arrive. We are very sorry for the inconvenience for
> those of you that have already started testing.
>
> Once again:
> Testing of the these language packs are off for the time being. I'll
> get back to you.
>
> Regards Kenneth

As a follow-up to Kenneth's e-mail, here's a heads up that we've got
fresh Maverick language packs to be tested in maverick-proposed, so if
you want to get the latest updates and fixes in translations delivered
to all users in your language, please go to:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/LanguagePackUpdatesQA

You can then follow the instructions there to test the packages and
leave feedback on the table at the start of the page.

The deadline for the feedback is the 1st of July (in a week's time)

Remember that now you can subscribe to the iCal feed to stay up to date
with language pack updates and better coordinate your work:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/MaverickLanguagePackReleaseSchedule

Thank you for your help in testing translations for all users in your
language!

Cheers,
David.