Suggestion for broken translation reportings

Yaron Shahrabani sh.yaron at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 13:21:24 UTC 2011

The number of new Hebrew translators (Including candidates) for the Hebrew
translation is very low, about 1 candidate every 3 or 4 months (most of them
are not accepted since we are trying to keep on consistency and quality).
On the other hand I get many correction suggestions from people who don't
have a launchpad account.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings Ask but from my point of view the current
functionality is useless comparing to the one I suggested.

We can combine them but suggesting a correction really is a necessary
function.

Kind regards,
Yaron Shahrabani

<Hebrew translator>