New strings in Unity

David Planella david.planella at
Tue Sep 21 14:38:58 BST 2010

Hi translators,

I just wanted to let you know about some new strings that will have to
be added due to the fix for this bug:

The fix will probably land tomorrow, so I'm expecting the template to be
updated late tomorrow or the day after.

I realise that this leaves little time for the translation, but this is
a serious bug. In any case, it is not a very visible string unless you
are affected by the situation described in the bug, and in that
particular case, even if there is no time to provide a translation, it
is better to show the user an English message than no message at all.

David Planella
Ubuntu Translations Coordinator / /