Reminder: Ubuntu One E-Mail translation and other bits and pieces

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 7 13:28:16 UTC 2010

Hi translators,

Ubuntu One Welcome E-mail
-------------------------

Here's a reminder about the translations for the Ubuntu One welcome
e-mail, as we'll be collecting them on NonLanguagePackDeadline on the
16th of September (in 9 days). You've been submitting lots of
translations, so great work to those who've done them! For the other
languages, remember to leave your translations in the wiki before the
deadline

   https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/Wanted/UbuntuOneEmail

It'd be great to have translations for Arabic, Greek, Traditional
Chinese... and many more!

For more info, see [1].

Some additional notes:

      * Asturian, Hungarian, Uyghur translators: translation should be
        enclosed in {{{}}} as the original. Do you think you could fix
        the translations? Thanks!
      * Galician, Hebrew, Brazilian, Slovenian, Simplified Chinese,
        Portuguese, Russian translators: From:, To:, Subject: should not
        be translated. Do you think you could fix the translations?
        Thanks!

Other Interesting Translations
------------------------------

While preparing the Ubuntu One E-mail page, I thought I should add pages
for other translations not handled by language packs, in an attempt to
make the translation process a bit easier.

You'll find those here:

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/Wanted

I'd target also NonLanguagePackDeadline on the 16th of September to
include those done there.

I hope you find them helpful.

Regards,
David.