Policy proposal: Translation team coordinator e-mail address

Sveinn í Felli sveinki at nett.is
Tue Nov 2 16:12:21 UTC 2010

Þann þri  2.nóv 2010 14:20, skrifaði David Planella:
----

-----

> If the majority of you think it's a good idea, I'd propose to make it a
> policy. To most of the translation team leaders, it will not make a
> difference. To the few that have got a hidden e-mail address, they would
> simply have to tick a checkbox to make it visible.
>
> Let me know what you think. +1/-1/comments/concerns...?
>
> Regards,
> David.

+1

But would it be too much of a problem to program Launchpad
to automatically add owners/admins of translation teams into
a special translation-leaders group, which then could be
contacted all in one go ?

Anyway, an visible emai-address for logged-in people should
also serve other translators (for example if I need info
from another team leader).

Regards,
Sveinn í Felli