kubuntu-doc templates in Karmic updated

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 22 08:15:45 GMT 2010

El dv 22 de 01 de 2010 a les 13:13 +0800, en/na Aron Xu va escriure:
> Hi everyone,
>
> kubuntu-doc templates in Karmic have been updated, please consider
> updating it, :)
>
> Here is the link:
> https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+source/kubuntu-docs
>
> Regards,
> Aron Xu

Just a couple of quick notes on this:

      * In the same way we did with ubuntu-docs, now the kubuntu-docs
        templates have got a 'kubuntu-docs-' prefix in order to tell
        them apart from ubuntu-docs in the global templates list.

      * For those interested in comparing the changes between this new
        templates and the previous ones, some time ago I exported all
        translations here:
        http://people.canonical.com/~dpm/kubuntu-docs/kubuntu-docs-9.10.3/docs/

I think it might be worth doing a stable release update for this. For
the teams wanting to complete these translations, would perhaps two
weeks time be enough for you?

david(dot)planella(at)ubuntu(dot)com
www.ubuntu.com