Messages did not get merge

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 16 12:23:21 BST 2010

Hi Anousak,

El dt 02 de 02 de 2010 a les 15:35 +0700, en/na Anousak Souphavanh va
escriure:
> Aron,
>
> Appreciated for your kind attention and suggestion herewith. I had
> this impression but some of of the work I already started with KDE and
> now with GNOME.
>
> By the way do you know what are other upstreams (or how many upstreams
> that Ubuntu have) that I can check? Please suggest.

Some time ago I created a page with general information for upstreams
and for Ubuntu translators.

Although the question is old, I thought you might still find it
interesting:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/Upstream

And of course anyone should feel free to update it and expand it.

david(dot)planella(at)ubuntu(dot)com
www.ubuntu.com