Status update for ubiquity-slideshow translations

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Sun Apr 11 18:39:29 BST 2010

El ds 10 de 04 de 2010 a les 19:13 +0200, en/na Fran Dieguez va
escriure:
> En 10/04/10 15:53, Adi Roiban escribiu:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have updated the translated slideshow for ubiquity.
> >
> > You can find them here:
> > http://l10n.ubuntu.tla.ro/ubuntu-lucid-slideshow/
> >

> > Feel free to test and report problems.

Thanks a lot again for the great work on this, Adi!

> Hi all!
>
> at galician we have fixed a very large bunch of strings and currently we
> are fixing kubuntu slideshow.
>
> I can confirm that Firefox icon isn't showed at galician translations too.
>
> I hope we did the translations in time for last release.

This should be fine. The deadline for the Ubiquity sideshow translations
is next week on Thursday the 15th [1]

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LucidReleaseSchedule

david(dot)planella(at)ubuntu(dot)com
www.ubuntu.com