Ubuntu Mongolian Translation Team

Aron Xu happyaron.xu at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 12:54:39 BST 2010

Hi Dulmandakh,

Thanks for your work on translating Ubuntu, but I think you may want
to check this wiki page before everything in it is well set up:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/KnowledgeBase/AddingNewLanguage

Currently I find your team is still not officially appointed, please
don't hesitate to ask here if you get any problem on your way of
achieving this, :)

Best regards,
Aron Xu