Reverting translations to packaged

David Planella david.planella at
Tue Jul 21 17:30:09 BST 2009

Hi all,

Following the discussion we had in the meeting, I'd like to ask whether
any team would like to have their pre-2008-01-01 translations reverted
in Launchpad:

        reverted to 'Packaged' and converted to suggestions at the
        team's request.
      * Question: would you like your team to have them reverted?
      * Rationale and details: [1]

If you'd like to do this, I'd like to create a list of teams who'd be
wanting to have their translations reverted, so I can give it to Danilo,
Henning and Jeroen and they can apply this at once.

If you have any questions, just ask as usual.