How to revert to upstream translations

Milan Bouchet-Valat nalimilan at club.fr
Tue Jan 20 10:16:39 UTC 2009

Le mardi 20 janvier 2009 à 10:11 +0100, henning at ubuntu.com a écrit :
> - I am currently working on two implementations that will help with
> these issues:
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/rosetta/+spec/link-to-style-guide
> https://blueprints.edge.launchpad.net/rosetta/+spec/export-changed-in-launchpad
> Both are scheduled to be in the new release next week.
Thanks, I think this is a step in the right direction! At least contributors will easily find where they need to go to get informations.

Exporting translations towards upstream is really nice too, but generally ours are of poor quality because many different people worked on the same domain and they are often unexperienced. But it can help new projects to get translated.