How to revert to upstream translations

Milo Casagrande milo at casagrande.name
Tue Jan 20 09:42:33 UTC 2009

Repetita juvant! :)

Following on what you said on the previous mail, probably the "Packaged"
term could lead to some misunderstanding. IMHO, probably, we are more
accustomed to "usptream" and "downstream" kind of terms.

Just a suggestion: would it be possible to change that definition to
"Upstream" instead of "Packaged" and with the glossary blueprint [1] we
discussed at UDS insert the term "Upstream" in the glossary and link it?
Or at least, if changing the term is not feasible, would it be possible
to link "Packaged" using the glossary thing?

Cheers.

[1]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-translators/2008-December/001997.html

--